Fave4 Lead Style Expert, Amanda Soltwisch @blohaute, breaks down 4 effortless, stunning styles to get you through all your Thanksgiving activities. Now that your looks are locked all you have to deal with are your crazy relatives...good luck!
Braided Top Knot
- Start by sectioning off the top half of hair. Part section directly down the center.
- Beginning at the hairline, start a Dutch 3 strand braid on one side, crossing the outside strands under the middle strand verses over.
- Stop the braid at the crown. Stretch out the braid by pulling at either side. Secure with clip.
- Repeat braid on other side.
- Gather the ends of both braids together, and tie into a ponytail at the crown.
- Split ponytail into 2 sections, and tie into a knot.
- If hair is long, tie into another knot.
- Push knots down onto the head & secure either side with hairpins.
- Finish by spraying the braids & top knot with Style Stay, then use Texture Takeover on the rest of your hair.
- Start by tying hair back into a low ponytail, leaving the hair in front of the ears out.
- Using hair pins- begin to tuck ponytail section by section under to create a full half bun.
- Once all hair is tucked, grab one side of the hair left out. Twist back over the top of the bun.
- Repeat this step on the opposite side.
- Finish off with Flex Reflect to ensure this style holds all day long with amazing shine!
The Bend & Snap
- Begin by spraying hair all over with Workable Wear.
- Part hair to the desired side.
- Starting on one side, using either a 1 or 1 1/4in curling iron, take a 2 in section & curl just the mid-section of the hair around the curling iron. Make sure to curl away from the face on either side.
- Repeat this process on either side of the head.
- Once hair is curled, using a boar bristle brush- completely brush out the curls.
- Finish off with Fave4 Flex Reflect for some sparkly shine!
- Start by pulling all hair up into a high pony.
- Spray Workable Wear all along pony to create good grip on hair and lasting dry time to give you time to move the hair as you style.
- Splitting the pony into two sections- begin to tie a knot.
- Repeat the knotting process until there is not enough hair to tie.
- Flatten out the knots onto the head forming an intricate bun.
- Secure all side of the bun with hairpins.
- Stretch the bun out to make it appear more dramatic!